zaterdag 9 juli 2011

Another workshop

On Monday I'm going to England for another lovely workshop by Penny Thomson.
http://www.penny-thomson.co.uk/index.php
This time we will be makeing a Pantry along with the furniture in it.
Here are some images from Penny's Pantry...in my next post I will be showing pictures of the workshop and my finished Pantry. It will be a 3 days workshop.


You can even see a bit of the garden outside...a perfect place for the little hen I've got from Penny in March. I also collected lot's of 1:24th scale pottery and fruit/vegetables to fill up the room a bit. Can't wait to start with the workshop on tuesday.






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat ziet er hartstikke leuk uit Jeffry! Heel veel plezier gewenst in Engeland, maar dat gaat vast wel lukken :-)
    Groetjes, Margriet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je Margriet! Plezier zullen we zeker hebben en daarna weer een leuk Penny bakje voor thuis.
    Jeffry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen